This release addresses a few stabilization issues that needed to be resolved.
As always, please test your upgrades on a development/staging version of your site first. Be sure to back-up prior to upgrading, and merge any noted viewset changes as desired. We're not responsible for any Hotcakes that get spilled on the floor.
Downloads & Installation/Upgrade Packages
You can download Hotcakes at any time from the downloads page.
This is a stabilization release of Hotcakes Commerce, an open source e-commerce CMS.
- #16 - Remove SKU from admin views - removed "Pro" SKU in the footer of the admin views.
- #7 - Source array was not long enough. Check srcIndex and length, and the array's lower bounds - Added logic to prevent Hotcakes view engine from being added to the collection multiple times. This logic addresses a memory leak and a race condition which can cause a site to crash.
Community Members Participating in this Release
- Shaun Walker
- Will Strohl
- If using User Has Badges promotions, please know that it will be removed upon upgrade. Please plan accordingly prior to an upgrade.
- All integrations and extension points should be tested thoroughly to update HccApp object still works as expected.
- Minimum required version of DNN is now 07.04.02 or newer. (Version 8 is supported but not Version 9.)
This release doesn't include any viewset changes, but you should always perform a comparison of your viewset to the default viewset to ensure that you have any desired updates from prior releases.